Tuesday, October 7, 2014

FREE Printable - Flamingo Print and Cut

A little while ago, someone asked if I'd design some printable Flamingos.  Well here is my little pink flamingo for you all to add to your smash, scrapbooks, cards etc.  There are 3 facing left, 3 facing right and 2 little ones.  
Once downloaded, the file will contain a Silhouette Studio Print and Cut file and a jpeg for printing and cutting with scissors.
Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.
You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar.

Please Pin :)

Sorry, this printable is no longer available.

The following clip art product is available for purchase in my TpT store for $1 and is commercial and personal use friendly.  






6 comments: