Thursday, February 28, 2013

FREE Printable - Pregnancy Journaling Cards

I've had a request from Jessica to design something suitable for Pregnancy layouts.  She said that storks and rubber ducks get a bit boring, so I've put together a set of Printable Journaling cards for all the Expectant mums out there.....I tried to stay away from the traditional pink and blue and went for mostly natural colours with a hint of colour.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, thanks.

Terms of Use HERE.


Download Here
This link will take you to Photobucket. You will find the download link under Options to the right of the screen.



12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for making these for me. I absolutely love them and I know other expectant mothers will too! I cannot wait to smash with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the one that says, "I'm so crafty I make people." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Awesome , you come up with the neatest printable and i want to thank you for allowing me to be able to print them.... MUCH THANK

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only discovered your blog today and gone back through past posts so have snagged a few of the freebies - thank you!
    This one, however, is just perfect for a mini-album I'm trying to put together. :)
    Glad I found you, I've now become a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just what I was looking for my pregnancy jornal!!!! Thanks soooo much!
    Hugs & Kisses from Portugal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife, I remember, used to make such journals in her pregnancy days and we both enjoyed the moments of making journals every week and whenever she used o have pain, we went to Physiotherapy North Ryde to have some therapy to spend that time in peace.

    ReplyDelete