Saturday, February 23, 2013

FREE Printable - Patterned Canvas Boots

I've designed another batch of Canvas Boots, this time with Patterns. Hope you like them...


Terms of Use HERE.

If you have a current account with Blogger, start following this blog to be kept up-to-date with my most recent FREEBIES :)
Please do NOT share the actual file or download file link.....send your friends here or to my FB page, thanks.

This link will take you to Photobucket. You will find the download link under Options to the right of the screen.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you - these look great..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love you printables. Thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Printed on a piece of velum with a slight canvasy like texture.........looks great! THANKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. see my blog ... you have surprisingly inexpensive!
    pintandosuenyos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a limit to how many downloads you can get on mediafire?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your wonderful Printables. I've used them for my Calendar 2014.
    http://adziamar.blogspot.com/2013/12/kalendarz-2_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obrigada por disponibilizar! Adorei ! :)

    ReplyDelete