Tuesday, February 19, 2013

FREE Printable - Black and White Polaroid Cameras

I've had numerous requests lately for me to give you the Black and White version of my printables, so they can be coloured in by hand.  So here is the first of this type, my Polaroid Cameras as requested by Kerri from NZ.  There are 12 "blank" cameras on the printable sheet.

Please pin this post on Pinterest.
....and if you haven't seen my FB page, head over to U Printables by RebeccaB and give it a Like.
If you have a current account with Blogger, start following this blog to be kept up-to-date with my most recent FREEBIES :)
Sorry, this free printable is no longer available. 

You can now purchase these cameras for $1, as a digital clip art file for commercial and personal use from my TpT store, link in the sidebar. Includes a black and white version.



10 comments:

  1. You are a darling!
    Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These will be perfect for scrapping my Photo a Day challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Thank so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much.. this is a great file!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.maryhurlbutphoto.com/March 18, 2013 at 7:38 AM

    thank you...these will be so fun to use

    ReplyDelete
  6. vraiment adorable : vos freebies sont tous si jolis ! merci de les partager... j'ai créé un lien ici : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-embellishments/

    ReplyDelete