Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FREE Printable - Smash Journal Tickets 2

I've seen quite a few Smash Pages/Layouts using my Smash Tickets and I think they look fantastic, so I thought I'd make another batch.  Each "strip" has a different saying and outline colour (smash book colours). 
Print them on nice white cardstock, cut out and Smash em :) (I use my single hole punch to cut the corners out)

Terms of Use HERE.

If you use Pinterest, feel free to Pin this image and label it "Free Smash Printables" :)

Download Here
This link will take you to Photobucket. You will find the download link under Options to the right of the screen.
You will find all my other Free Printables under the Blog post headings on the right sidebar :)


9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, will definately use them! Regards from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU ;~}
    from crystalnva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh, I can't get these ones to download :( I didn't have any trouble with the others.

    Krystal
    Bend, OR

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.