Monday, June 11, 2012

Smash Journal Free Printable

Here is a Free Printable for all you Smash Addicts out there.......It's an A4 size jpeg, full sheet of tickets, ready to print and cut out.

Please do not share the actual file, but send your friends to U Printables by RebeccaB so they can be linked here, and tell them to like my page too, thanks :)
If you use Pinterest, feel free to Pin this image and label it "Free Smash Printables" :)

(link updated and should be working, if mediafire gives you the option to "repair download" click on that and it will work the next time :))
Once downloaded, you will need to unzip the file using an UNZIP program


39 comments:

  1. these are gawjuss thankyou chicken xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I just pinned them, thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you through Pinterest. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the designs! pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! It is very usefull to me
    Regards
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super....thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are great!!!! thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray! I wanted tickets for my daughter's Hollywood birthday party, but didn't need a 10 foot roll... Thanks so much!

    (via Pintrest)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love these! i printed loads out, no idea what to use them for but just love the look of them, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am extremely happy to have stumbled upon your website! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you! I will use these with my sixth graders!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just found you through Pinterest. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing, I just found these on Pinterest also.

    ReplyDelete